Please join us for our annual cookie exchange to start the holiday season! Enjoy some sweets, beverages, and warm Wellesley company. This year’s event will be held at Laura Moser’s home at: 2048 E. Villa Street, #3, Pasadena, CA 91107 on Sunday, December 2nd from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm.
- If you are joining us, please bring 2 dozen homemade treats per family (e.g., cookies, bars, muffins) and 24 copies of the recipe.
- This event is open to significant others, partners, spouses, and children.
- There will be coffee, tea, and milk to accompany the treats.
- We will have some Ziploc bags available. If you prefer to pre-package your goodies in a tin or other container, you are welcome to do so.
Please RSVP by Friday, November 30 by purchasing tickets. Tickets are available for a small donation to our club as follows:
- $3 for young alumnae (per family)
- $5 for general admission (per family)
- $10 if you bring no cookies or treats (per family)
We look forward to seeing you! This will be a delightful and informal chance to meet or catch up with each other as we enter the busy holiday season. Hopefully, you will leave with new Wellesley contacts and friends, as well as a delicious goodie bag to share with your family and friends!